Representative of the House in the Senior Council of the Fugger Foundations:
Maria Theresia Countess Fugger von Glött
Head of the house of the Fugger von Glött lineage:
Ulrich Count Fugger von Glött
The Kirchheim estate and castle were acquired by Anton Fugger (1493-1560) in 1551. His second son Hans (1531-1598) became the progenitor of the Kirchheim von Glött lineage. The castle was built between 1578 and 1585 and became the ancestral seat of the Fugger von Glött lineage in 1878. The castle is private property. The Zedernsaal (the cedar hall) is accessible to the public.
Princely Fugger von Glött Property Administration
Marktplatz 4 · 87757 Kirchheim · Send a message